Dr. Steven G. Kolokithas, DDS
Extraordinary Dentisty / Exceptional Care
And his Network of Reputable Specialists
Although general dentists are licensed to practice the full range of dental procedures, there are times when a specialist's care may be more appropriate. Furthermore, with more complicated treatment plans, it is often a good idea to have a team of doctors working together to achieve the most desirable outcome.
As the "general," Dr. Steve leads the team for these more involved cases: he will establish the most appropriate course of action to take the very best care of you. We work with only the most accomplished and reputable specialists in the area!
Specialist fields include:
- Oral Surgery (extractions, oral surgery, oral pathology, implant placement)
- Periodontics (gum disease, gum grafting, implant placement)
- Orthodontics (straightening teeth with braces or Invisalign)
- Endodontics (conventional and surgical root canal therapy to address infected teeth)
- Pediatric Dentistry (general dentistry focused on children 12 and under, and for more timid children)
- TMD/TMJD (Although not a board recognized specialty, Temporal Mandibular Disorders involve jaw joint or face pain and there are some doctors who focus on treating patients with these symptoms who have not responded to more elementary therapy)
Should you require a specialist's attention, rest assured that we will refer you to the most capable doctor in our area.